She alone… - A Buffy Summers fanmix by face-down-asgard-up
- Snake River Conspiracy - How Soon Is Now - when you say it’s gonna happen “now” well, when exactly do you mean?
- Bush - Mouth - all your mental armor drags me down/nothing hurts like your mouth
- Devo - Girl U Want - she’s the real thing but you knew it all along
- Peter Gabriel - I Have The Touch - any chance collision and I light up in the dark
- Bjork - Army of Me - and if you complain once more/you’ll meet an army of me
- The Corrs - Dreams - i keep my visions to myself
- Portishead - It Could Be Sweet - this life ain’t fair/you don’t get something for nothing
- Aqualung - Easier To Lie - and maybe i could be the one you need
- Snow Patrol - Ask Me How I Am - waking up dreading hearing tales of all my nightmares being true
- The Temper Trap - This Isn’t Happiness - stay close, wait for the daylight/a cup won’t fill in my empty hole
- The Eels - Flower - hard to look the other way/while the world passes me by
- Natalie Merchant - Wonder - they say I must be one of the wonders of god’s own creation
**I apologize for the audio quality of the first track. I lost my SRC album and had to find the song on youtube, hence the muddy sound. Rest of the mix is better quality.
i see a lot of people i follow rewatching buffy and i feel like i need to bring my buffy mix back?
if this doesn’t make you want to punch a giant monster with a giant robot you’re lying
I literally listen to this on repeat to pump me up for sewing.